How to encourage creativity in kids
1. Prepare for a mess. Set up an art space where your kid can be free to experiment.
Image source : www.ooly.com
2. Get them a creative craft project
3. Explore your child's process. Often the best way to encourage conversation about your child's art is simply to say, "Tell me about what you made," or ask, "Did you have fun making it?
4. Appreciate. Kids love attention and appreciation. Encourage them.
5. Let it be. When a child finishes a piece, don't suggest additions or changes. It's important for a child to feel that what he’s/she's created is enough -- even if it's just a dot on the page.